Books to read: 5 titles for when you are confused
When we are confused, a good remedy to solve our problems and raise our spirits a bit is, without a doubt, reading a good book . Many times the solution to our problems is right before our eyes, but we can't see it and we are looking for who knows where. Often, among the pages of a good book, we can find a story, characters and events that, surprisingly, lead us to our real life, to our daily lives and, without realizing it, among the pages of a particular book we find just what we are looking for. Are you confused in this period? Do you need our advice on books to read? Here are the 5 headlines to read when you're confused .
Read also: Books to read absolutely in 2019.
Books to read when you are confused: 5 unmissable titles
And here we are ready for the review of the 5 titles to read when you are confused that you absolutely cannot miss. Do not be afraid to read a good book in which, between the lines, you can find many answers to the many questions, doubts and confusions that you encounter in everyday life. Ready? Here we go:
- Bridget Jones's diary of Helen Fielding : Bridget Jones is a single woman with her strengths and weaknesses, she likes to eat and drink a lot and does not tolerate the oppression of her mother. His goal is to live the life he has chosen and demonstrate that he can do whatever he wants
- I love Shopping by Sophie Kinsella : Becky has an uncontrollable passion, shopping. She is a London journalist, very good at what she does, she is determined and full of inventiveness
- Naked and raw by Alan Bennett : it is the story of a theft, but not a simple theft. The whole house is burglarized, both the carpet and the oven already set with the timer are taken away. The book is a mix of laughter and reflections and represents a new way of doing literature
- Peter Pan by James Barrie : the adventures of this boy, who flies until the morning, represent a real way to escape from reality, follow him and, on your return, you will feel less confused
- The wool fish of Tito Faraci and Sio : the meaning of life is illustrated with the presence of heroes and heroines with the sharing of different maps of the United States
Don't miss: Recommended reading books: best novels