Doctor Who 10: Netflix release
Doctor Who lands on Netflix ? The famous streaming platform has not yet confirmed the publication, however there is a rumor that from 15 August it should be available with the tenth season, the last one that sees Peter Capaldi in the role of the protagonist after his debut in the eighth season. The tenth season of the famous TV series made its debut in the United Kingdom on April 15, 2017 and at the end of the same year it arrived in our country, thanks to Rai 4. Episodes from the fifth to the ninth season are currently available on Netflix. Will those of the tithe also arrive for a nice surprise of August 15th?
Doctor Who 10: plot
In the tenth season the adventures of the Doctor and Nardole are told that they pretend to be a professor and his assistant while they control a huge container in which Missy is hidden that they are protecting. However, the Master's incarnation joins the Doctor's group and travels with them in the Tardis until the last battle in the season finale. There was also a Christmas special where Jodie Whittaker made her first appearance as the Doctor's thirteenth incarnation, making her the first Time Lord of women in the history of the TV series.
- Doctor Who: why is the new doctor a woman?
- Science fiction TV series: 5 unmissable titles
- Netflix catalog August 2018: films and tv series
- Netflix Ultra: price, requirements and streaming
Doctor Who 10: characters
Thanks to the protagonist's ability to regenerate himself at the moment of death, the role of the Doctor was played by several actors:
- William Hartnell, Richard Hurndall and David Bradley (First Doctor)
- Patrick Troughton (Second Doctor)
- Jon Pertwee (Third Doctor)
- Tom Baker (Fourth Doctor)
- Peter Davison (Fifth Doctor)
- Colin Baker (Sixth Doctor)
- Sylvester McCoy (Seventh Doctor)
- Paul McGann (Eighth Doctor)
- John Hurt ("War Doctor")
- Christopher Eccleston (Ninth Doctor)
- David Tennant (Tenth Doctor)
- Matt Smith (Eleventh Doctor)
- Peter Capaldi (Twelfth Doctor)
- Jodie Whittaker (Thirteenth Doctor)