TESTS INVALSI 2018 THIRD ITALIAN MEDIA: WHAT TO REVIEW
In April, the students of the last year of middle school will face the Invalsi 2018 tests, the national test of Italian and mathematics included among the written tests of the Third Media Exam . The test raises some concern among the boys, so the best way to exorcise fear is to train well for tomorrow's test. So make another little effort and continue with the review and the exercises: we will always be here to help you, and in this guide we will provide you with a small list of topics to review in order to pass the Invalsi test of Italian for the third grade … Well, we just have to start, write down everything! You are ready?
Do not get lost:
- TEST DATES INVALSI Third Media 2018
- INVALSI tests online: third grade exam exercises
TESTS INVALSI THIRD MEDIA 2018 ITALIAN: THE QUESTIONS
First of all let's see more closely how the Invalsi Italian test of the Third Media Exam will be structured. The test will be divided into two sections:
- Understanding of the text: the first part concerns the understanding of some passages accompanied by multiple choice and open-ended questions. The questions will concern the understanding of the passage in general, some expressions, terms and the correct use of the Italian language. There will also be tables or texts to be completed.
- Grammar: the second part will test the candidates' knowledge and grammar skills. The questions, open-ended, multiple or completed, will concern spelling, lexicon, syntax and morphology.
You will have 75 minutes to complete the task and, after a 15-minute break, you will take the math test! Find out more: Test Invalsi Third Italian Media: guide
INVALSI THIRD ITALIAN MEDIA: WHAT TO REVIEW
At this point we just have to tell you what and how to go over for the Italian Invalsi Test . In reality there is no specific program, as the Invalsi Test examines students on the skills and understanding of our language. However, it is possible to make a small program in particular for grammar questions. So here's what to review:
- Spelling rules
- Grammatical analysis of the parts of the speech
- As for the meaning of words, try to memorize terms by reading a lot and looking for the meaning of words in the dictionary
- Regarding the comprehension of the text, read passages in both prose and poetry and try to make summaries and comments.
For more details read here:
- Italian middle school test: what to study
- Invalsi Third Italian Media Test: the grammar to review
TRY INVALSI ITALIAN 2018 THIRD AVERAGE: HOW TO TRAIN
The key to success is therefore the exercise: not only with passages and grammar exercises, but above all with the simulations and tests of previous years . So take the Invalid Trials of past years and try to do them by monitoring the time: once you have finished the task, check the answers and try to understand what you have done wrong. Do the same thing with other simulations and, after some time, do all the tests you have already used. In this way you will memorize questions and answers, you will become faster and you will be more confident during the official test ! Find here all the free material to download:
- Italian middle school tests: tests of previous years
If you want to know the math program, read here:
- Third grade mathematical tests: what to study
- And if you have doubts, join the Terza Media Facebook group, what a tragedy!